Services are held every Shabbat and on all Festivals. Join us for a warm, participatory service that includes a great deal of singing.
- Shabbat mornings (Saturdays, except for the 4th Shabbat) - 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 (approximately)
- Torah Study Shabbat, Fourth Shabbat of the Month
- Torah Study - 9:30 a.m. - 10:30
- Service - 10:30 a.m. - noon (approximately)
- The schedule is:
- 9:30 a.m. Torah service in the lobby
- 10:30 a.m. Service
- 11:55 a.m. Kiddush
Special Hanukkah Minyanim and times:
Wednesdays, December 5, 7:15 a.m.
Thursday, December 6, 7:00 a.m.
Tuesday, December 18 is the minor fast day of the 10th of Tevet, Asarah b’Tevet. The day, observed with a sunrise to sundown fast, commemorates the beginning of the seige against Jerusalem culminating in mid-summer with the destruction of the Temple.
Please join us late on the afternoon of December 1 at 4:45 p.m. for the Shabbat afternoon service (minha) service, a little food, the evening service (ma'ariv), and havdalah. The evening will conclude about 15 minutes following the havdalah time for that week, approximately 6:15. To sponsor the Seudah for $36, please contact the synagogue office. We look forward to your presence and participation.
- Kabbalat Shabbat, first Friday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
- Weekday Service times:
- Wednesday mornings, 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday mornings - 7:15 a.m.;
- Rosh Hodesh and Hol Hamoed, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin 15 minutes earlier than the above times.
- National Holidays, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin at 9:00 a.m.