Services are held every Shabbat and on all Festivals. Join us for a warm, participatory service that includes a great deal of singing.
- Shabbat mornings (Saturdays, except for the 4th Shabbat) - 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 (approximately)
- Note these following date changes to the second Shabbat of the month: March 14, April 11, May 9.
- Torah Study - 9:30 a.m. - 10:30
- Service - 10:30 a.m. - noon (approximately)
- The schedule is:
- 9:30 a.m. Torah service in the lobby
- 10:30 a.m. Service
- 11:55 a.m. Kiddush
Weekday Service times:
- Wednesday mornings, 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday mornings - 7:15 a.m. (Special service time Thursday, March 26, Rosh Hodesh, 7:00 a.m.)
- Rosh Hodesh and Hol Hamoed, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin 15 minutes earlier than the above times.
- National Holidays, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin at 9:00 a.m.
Shabbat Lunch and Pirke Avot
April 18 - May 23
Please join us for a light lunch following Shabbat services along with study and conversation about Pirke Avot. Pirke Avot is a tractate of Mishnah presenting a variety of ethical teachings from the first two centuries of the common era. There are six chapters in most editions and this prompted a tradition to study one chapter a week between Passover and Shavuot.
Note: There will be no early Torah study and abbreviated service in April and May.