Services are held every Shabbat and on all Festivals. Join us for a warm, participatory service that includes a great deal of singing.
- Shabbat mornings (Saturdays, except for the 4th Shabbat) - 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 (approximately)
- Torah Study Shabbat, Fourth Shabbat of the Month
- Torah Study - 9:30 a.m. - 10:30
- Service - 10:30 a.m. - noon (approximately)
- The schedule is:
- 9:30 a.m. Torah service in the lobby
- 10:30 a.m. Service
- 11:55 a.m. Kiddush
Weekday Service times:
- Wednesday mornings, 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday mornings - 7:15 a.m.
- Rosh Hodesh and Hol Hamoed, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin 15 minutes earlier than the above times.
- National Holidays, Wed. and Thurs. minyan begin at 9:00 a.m