Thursday night, May 25, 6:30 p.m.
Potluck Dinner and a variety of Torah study
Please join us for our annual Tikkun Leil Shavuot study session. Rabbi Krishef’s focus this year will be on the commentary of the 18th century Rabbi Levi Yitzhak of Berdechev, a disciple of the Maggid of Mezerrich, who was himself the primary successor to the Ba’al Shem Tov. We will offer up to five 45 minute study sessions. Have something you’d like to share? Let Rabbi Krishef know, Rabbi@AhavasIsraelGR.org or 616-949-2840. Two sessions, one before candlelighting and one after, will be available for other topics.
Sign up for the potluck dinner at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a45a9ab2da31-shavuot
- 6:30 – Dinner
- 7:30 – Study sessions one and two
- 9:00 – candlelighting and dessert
- 9:30 – Study sessions three, four, and five
Shavuot Yom Tov services – Friday and Saturday, May 26 and 27, 9:30 a.m.
- Friday – Torah Reading – “The 10 Commandments”
- Saturday – Service includes the Yizkor Memorial service